Want To Learn More?
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development An International Journal is a Taylor & Francis Journal.
Find all the published articles and submitting information
The last 20 articles published in ERD
tandf: Entrepreneurship & Regional Development: Table of Contents
- The ‘Fetters of the Sib’ in an uncertain business environment - an experimental study in Burkina Faso 19 May 2023.Björn Vollan
- The impact of policy uncertainty on entrepreneurial activity: a cross-country analysis 17 May 2023.Indu Khurana
- Inside out: The interplay between institutions and digital technologies for SMEs performance 1 May 2023.David Urbano
- German financial state aid during Covid-19 pandemic: Higher impact among digitalized self-employed 10 April 2023.Irene Bertschek
- ‘Put heads together’: How engaging communities of inquiry propels innovation-driven entrepreneurship in emerging economies 4 April 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 511-531.Miaomiao Yin
- Board composition and corporate governance performance: investigating the effects of diversity 24 March 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 578-591.Yu-Hui Wang
- Correction 21 March 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 592-592.
- A contextual analysis of entrepreneurial identity and experience: women entrepreneurs in Turkey 12 March 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 460-481.Sibel Ozasir Kacar
- A systematic literature review of Chinese entrepreneurship: utilizing feminist theory with implications for public policy 1 March 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 482-510.Emily C. Blalock
- Exploring perceived post-disaster performance in micro-businesses: how does entrepreneur psychological resilience matter? 1 March 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 445-459.Giulia Tagliazucchi
- In danger of being left behind? – Media narratives of the digital transformation in the German Mittelstand 28 February 2023.Simone Schmid
- Academic entrepreneurship: work identity in contexts 23 February 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 532-552.Giulia Giunti
- Learning to navigate the landscape of participation. On the initiation of students into practices of entrepreneurship (and) education 10 February 2023Volume 35, Issue 5-6, June 2023, Page 553-577.Signe Hedeboe Frederiksen
- Techno-overload and well-being of French small business owners: identifying the flipside of digital technologies 9 February 2023.Roy Thurik
- Blockchain and vulnerable entrepreneurial ecosystems 2 January 2023.Hans Rawhouser
- Knowledge strategies and digital technologies maturity: effects on small business performance 23 December 2022.João J. Ferreira