Want To Learn More?
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development An International Journal is a Taylor & Francis Journal.
Find all the published articles and submitting information
The last 20 articles published in ERD
- Family firms between territory and internationalization: an authenticity based perspective 18 July 2021.Silvia Ranfagni
- Bridging locality and internationalization – A research agenda on the sustainable development of family firms 8 July 2021.Massimo Baù
- Family firms in European regions: the role of regional institutions 6 June 2021.Fernanda Ricotta
- Correction 28 May 2021.
- The matter of locality: family firms in sparsely populated regions 26 May 2021.Heléne Lundberg
- Family involvement in governance and firm performance in industrial districts. The moderating role of the industry’s technological paradigm 23 May 2021.Daniel Pittino
- Family-centered goals, geographic focus and family firms’ internationalization: a study on export performance 16 May 2021.Claudia Pongelli
- Exploring the interplay between context and enterprise purpose in participative social entrepreneurship: the perceptions of worker cooperative entrepreneurs 10 May 2021.Sandrine Stervinou
- Crafting growth together 6 May 2021.Sarah Dodd
- The role of innovation and knowledge for entrepreneurship and regional development 1 May 2021Volume 33, Issue 3-4, April 2021, Page 175-184.Sascha Kraus
- A quantitative-based model to assess seed accelerators’ performance 29 March 2021Volume 33, Issue 3-4, April 2021, Page 332-352.Lydia Canovas-Saiz
- Social enterprises and regional cities: working together for mutual benefit 23 March 2021.Sue Kilpatrick
- How much do network support and managerial skills affect women’s entrepreneurial success? The overlooked role of country economic development 16 March 2021Volume 33, Issue 3-4, April 2021, Page 287-308.Dianne H.B. Welsh
- Developing venture opportunities amidst rivalry: entrepreneurs’ backgrounds and the governing role of maintaining confidence 8 March 2021.Benjamin Fath
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems and economic resilience at local level 28 February 2021.Donato Iacobucci
- Identity work in different entrepreneurial settings: dominant interpretive repertoires and divergent striving agendas 24 February 2021.Stephen Knox
- How does informal entrepreneurship influence the performance of small formal firms? A cross-country institutional perspective 24 February 2021.Panagiotis Piperopoulos
- Analyzing the macro-level determinants of user entrepreneurship. The moderating role of the national culture. 15 February 2021Volume 33, Issue 3-4, April 2021, Page 185-207.David Kalisz
- Sustainable tourism entrepreneurship in protected areas. A real options assessment of alternative management options 8 February 2021Volume 33, Issue 3-4, April 2021, Page 249-272.Juan Piñeiro-Chousa
- A practice perspective on knowledge, learning and innovation – insights from an EU network of small food producers 1 February 2021.Clare Rigg